Thursday, June 21, 2012

On getting spammed with comments

I haven't blogged for awhile... but suddenly received a spate of comments, all of which went directly to my spam folder (awaiting approval... which won't happen). They are quite hilarious. Even more fun if you read them in the voice of the spokesperson for the Sokoblovsky Farms Petite Lap Giraffes. "Welcome to world wide web. This cause you to laugh till you make tears."
I recognize I'm a bit late in contributing our concepts nonetheless it particular distribute designed us think. It's an absorbing weblog publish. I've become a normal reader of your respective web site because I found your web website a though back again once more. I cannot state which I trust every little thing an individual mentioned with that in mind it was undoubtedly enlightening! Let me possibly be returning.
A lot of thanks for your whole efforts on this web site. Gloria likes getting into analysis and it's really simple to grasp precisely why. Most people discover all about the energetic way anyone create very beneficial techniques by means of this website and therefore cause result from the other individuals about this notion then my own daughter is absolutely understanding a good deal. Have fun with all of those other year. You've been carrying out a top notch job.
OK, I admit, I liked that last line: "You've been carrying out a top notch job." Gee, thanks!
Quite informative submit. Never believed that it had been this simple in fact. I had expended a beneficial package of my own time looking for a person to explain this specific subject plainly and you're the only person that ever did in which. Kudos for your requirements! Keep it up.
I discovered your blog article web site over the internet and appearance several of your first posts. Always keep within that the excellent run. I just further that the Feed to my own MSN Reports Reader. Having a toward studying much more by you down the line! 
I would like to thank you for your efforts you've put in writing this web site. I'm hoping the same high-grade website post of your stuff in the approaching also. Actually your creative writing capabilities has motivated me to get my own web site now. Truly the blogging will be spreading their wings fast. Your own write up is an excellent example of that. 
An individual completed some fine points there. I did so a search about the subject and found almost all folks goes along with your weblog.
Honestly, I don't understand the spam comments. And by that, I mean I don't understand why they waste their time. (Obviously no one understands their gibberish.) What do these spammers hope to gain? I mean, they have to know their comments aren't ever going to be approved, or will be deleted in short order if they do get posted. What is the point? 

1 comment:

Meg said...

It was nice seeing you in my feed again :)

not a spammer :)